Ethereum (ETH) news as of 09/13/2022
According to Norges Bank, Ethereum offers a “ fundamental infrastructure to create, transfer and destroy digital currency.
Cointelegraph recalls that the authorities have opened a first access to the project via GitHub. The test network of the CBDC However, Norway is only available to people with the necessary credentials. It does not yet support the popular Ethereum wallet MetaMask.
It should be noted that the gradual enthusiasm of traditional finance, with the case here of the regulator that is the Central Bank, for Ethereum can increase the popularity of the project and attract new users. This can promote the price increasewhile Ether was trading at $1,735 at the time of writing.
Medium Term Ethereum (ETH) Price Prediction
Below $1700, Ethereum is a good investment. Investors can aim for the 2021 highs at around $4800.
Ethereum (ETH) Long Term Price Prediction
There is no doubt that Ethereum will appreciate in the long term. With the adoption of the Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism, Ethereum is becoming more competitive and ETH may well rally to $10,000 by the end of 2023.
Ethereum Project Reviews
Ethereum is the richest and most coveted DeFi ecosystem. It is at the center of blockchain technology and an essential platform.
What affects the value of Ethereum (ETH)?
- The success or not of the Merge update.
- The fluctuations of the Bitcoin.
- Significant increase or decrease in gas costs (network costs)
What is Ethereum (ETH)?
Ethereum debuted in 2015, at the initiative of eight co-founders, including Vitalik Buterin (considered Inventor at Ethereum Foundation) and Charles Hoskinson (CEO of Cardano Foundation). Ethereum is the name of the blockchain, whileEther (ETH) is the native crypto needed to use the network.
Ethereum is managed and tracked through a decentralized computer network. Its technology has created a new sector of finance: decentralized finance or DeFi, in which the different players do not need a central regulatory authority.
How does Ethereum work?
Ethereum is a complete blockchain development platform.
- Crypto Ether (ETH): You can transfer and receive Eher using a crypto wallet or use it to pay for goods and services from merchants. It is also an investment instrument listed on almost all crypto exchanges.
- Smart contracts : they are a kind of automated programs that can place trades when conditions are met.
- DApp : Ethereum makes it possible to create decentralized applications based on the blockchain: games, social network, trading platform, news site, etc.
- NFT : Ethereum hosts the largest part of the NFTs created.
- Challenge : Ethereum opened the voice of decentralized finance (DeFi): blockchain-secured P2P lending, lending pool, decentralized exchange based on liquidity pools, yield farming, etc.
Useful links for investing in Ethereum (ETH)
💎 Receive your Free Crypto Watch
🔥 Receive as a Bonus your Free Guide “Find the future Nuggets”: Learn how to analyze cryptos like a pro, avoiding Red Flags and Scams, to start or continue your Adventure in the world of cryptocurrency.